Language of Flowers riso print (Summer Colours)
Design: Stay Home Club
This item is part of our Language of Flowers collection, comprising paper goods, apparel and accessories inspired by the Victorian era obsession with "floriography" - wherein flowers were assigned different meanings and used to send cryptic messages, allowing people to reveal feelings which could not otherwise be spoken aloud in their society. This print is our own "floral dictionary".
- Artwork by Olivia Mew
- New summer edition colourway
- 11" x 17" risograph print
- Printed on cream coloured 67lb cover weight paper
- Ships flat in a rigid cardboard mailer
- Pls note: the charm of riso prints is in their imperfections. Slight registration shifts and opacity changes can happen as the paper moves through the machine, making each print potentially unique. See last 2 photos for examples. These are not considered flaws.